Top events of 2023
- The truth about COVID and COVID shots starts to be exposed. ‘A lot of red flags’: Florida surgeon general advises people to stay away from new COVID-19 vaccine .
But Biden Administration still pushing the shots.
- Pushback on the transgender agenda but Biden administrations ramps up implementation.
- States Enact 84 Laws Protecting Citizens against Transgender Extremism
- Parents fighting back against the sexualization of children
- Educational institutions rejecting Marxist Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion … universities try to circumvent state laws
- This was the year of the de-transitioners
- Still no news about the cocaine left in the White House or who leaked the Dobbs decision. Or the manifesto from the Shooting at Christian school in Nashville
- Biden admin allows Chinese spy balloon to travel across the U.S. supposedly gathering data Chinese balloon gathered intelligence … tried to keep it secret
- Ukraine war drags on and U.S. continue to send billions
- Trump leads the pack of Republicans but is under attack in the courts, Biden still hanging on by a thread.
- School and public libraries continue to be the epicenter of the culture war. Louisiana Attorney General Jeff Landry stepped up to investigate the problem. “Our libraries are not a place for Satan to sit!” American Library Association having to fight to keep their Marxist influence across the country. U.S. Senate holds hearings on explicit books and Sen. Kennedy reads from the books in committee. State Library of Louisiana is out of the American Library Association!!!! … more here
- The top players in the pornography industry have suffered significant damage in both profit and public opinion – Louisiana age verification for viewing pornography Pornographic websites lose traffic because states requiring age verification Louisiana Legislator changes the online pornography industry … Pornographic website admits to profiting from sex trafficking
- Legislative victories even though Louisiana “pro-life” Governor will ask for exceptions to Louisiana’s pro-life laws . Louisiana Governor wants the lives of some unborn children to be in jeopardy … but no death penalty for convicted murderers. Override victory!! … more here … and here … and here
- Louisiana “reset” – Statewide elections